Thursday, September 13, 2007

Roller Coaster Series!

Life is like a roller coaster! Metaphorically this is a hard fact. Is this a synthetic reality? Or this is just a natural course of events germinating from our own actions, decisions and “divine” interventions i.e. if there are such things. Maybe yes, maybe no! I am not an absolutist and relativist in the extreme sense of the word, anyway. I just want to live my life the way my conscience dictates; the inner voice that is silently screaming, protesting, wailing, weeping and wanting to be free. I might sound so pathetic, but that’s what I feel. By the way, what it means to be free? Have you been free? Lately? How about in the past? These questions even lingered into my abyss, the void within. I can’t say it’s the self that confronts the question. I guess its my brain that is functioning in manner that it has to be functioning. I’ve got no choice, because if I have then I am not now in my desk, in front of this idiot box scrabbling, hitting each keys in the keyboard tying to make sense these words that I am typing; a group of letters bond together to form a word or phrase or sentence, thus, as logicians, mystics rhetoric, philosophers and social institutions claimed, can convey meaning. How? Again and again, I goes back to where I started. Its like Sisyphus pushing a stone on top of the mountain and does it all over and over again. Absurd!


Was it really was? Absurd? Maybe it so. How can you tell the difference between black or white if your blind, or have no prior knowledge of its entities, or if your from the planet Mars? For some blacks are white, whites are blue, blue is the sea, sea is salty, salty are the tears, tear are sweet and sweet is the love that you gave to the one you care for. And all of us are in the worlds of gray. Funny! What’s the connection? Hard to tell again, but it only takes a risk to connect. I guess, in my case I just have to stand head over hills to do it. Reality, truth and validity takes a point of view. I only mirrors the confusion within to the world and goes back within; an absurdity with a sense. Like a roller coaster ride!


Have you tried to consider the thought of these: Why the whites man calls the black men black while they more brown than black, or the black man calling the white man white while they are more pinkish than white? And why only black and white? Haven’t we, from all sane civilizations have “created” colors in a wide range? How about the red, the yellow and the blue? Oh, am I making sense? I guess. Or I am just jumbling letters joined them together to make sense out of this nonsense. Is it really nonsense? If you’ll be reading this and find it amusing, I’ll be happy. If you find this distasteful, because you’re a logician or a social scientist, my apology, I am just being me. I am your product. And I am Guilty. If you find this meaningful, then welcome to the asylum of the inner prison cell of social censorship. You will find yourself lock up because they can’t billions of green money from our entrails; you and me are inexpendeble. Or if you may, you and me, in this whole God-Dammed World of plastic wares, we are both disposable. So, don’t have the grand illusion that you are on the top of the rubbles. As for me I am just a tiny specks rusting or oxidizing the mighty pillars of our institutions. What are you? Pseudomonas putida; a Styrofoam eating bacteria. As for me I’ll maintain that I am Fe2O3.nH2O.

No comments: