Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Talamitam that was!

Cry of the Poor

After a day hibernation, relief invades my soul!

Through introspections, my spirit lift me up.

To the eloquence and serenity of a day passed by.

In the stillness of the morning calm, rests!

My weary mind away from the dusty crowd,

Into the breasts of Mother Nature’s tenderness and harsh embrace.

And as she whispers into my heart through her gentle breeze,

Child-like joys encompasses my being, rejuvenating this old bones.

Wish I could stay here! But! No!

This is not my goal. I am called to conquer mountains,

To come down.

I am called to climb stiffest hills, and Sinai’s to listen to God.

And bring down His/Her message to the people.

And in the end,

My only relief and joy,

Is to remember what peace I earn at the top of the mountain.

Into God's mountains!

SHALOM!



I had my first taste of the Lakay experience on that
fateful day of august 2007, have it seen here in this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q48BMfZ1dUo

No comments: